Who we are
Steerite is a registered corporate institution, recognized by the Federal Road Safety Commission(FRSC) and Vehicle Inspection Office(VIO) of Lagos State. Steerite is also registered with the National Safety Council USA and an NSC accredited Training centre. A member of Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents in the United Kingdom (RoSPA).
Apart from maintaining a robust training model for learners and practising drivers, we partner with Corporate Organisations and reputable individuals to create road safety awareness in the community.
It is our conviction that driving requires more than being good but safe; which can be achieved through detailed research structured training and assessment program that keeps driver up to date with dynamics of driving to embracing the culture of safety and ultimate reduction of carnage on our roads.
Pioneering and modeling a people that prioritizes safety on the road
Creating processes to achieve Safe Road Traffic Policy implementation
- Partner with Road Traffic Stakeholders on Public Policy Orientation
- Maintaining up-to-date training curriculum to facilitate sustainable bridge between “Policy” and “People”
- Networking with Organization to review & propose strategies to bring crash to zero
- Collaborate with Safety Professionals and Organization to increase safety on the road
- Organize “The need to know”& “Best practices” Awareness Campaign to individual, groups and companies
- Maintain up-to-date resource to address the increasing challenges of road safety